- Commercial Property Agents - Questions to Ask a Seller Before You List and Sell
- What Should You Look For in a Commercial Tenant?
- How to Change Your Leasing Results with a Local Tenants List
- Essential Product Knowledge Requirements in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Tenant Move In Checklist Investment Property
- Commercial Property Management Handover Procedures
- Tips for Doing a Tenant Mix Analysis
- Commercial Realtors - Marketing Proposals that Impress Clients and Prospects
- Laws of Prospecting and Cold Calling in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Property Agents - Checklist for Advertising Commercial Real Estate For Sale or Lease
There are some very special ways for you as a broker or agent to offer commercial and retail leasing services to landlords and tenants. You can and should optimize your leasing services, because you will get some much more back in future opportunities. In this commercial real estate podcast and audio program, you will learn […]
The commercial and retail real estate leasing market is always offering different ‘channels’ of service opportunity. Think about what you are doing now for your clients, and consider how you can improve that. Take the time to make your leasing service offering special and comprehensive. Decide if you want to work for landlords or tenants, […]
There are plenty of pressures and changes in the commercial property industry throughout the year. When you know that, you can adjust and also prepare for changes. Tenants come and go from a leasing situation, and landlords need to resolve vacancy pressures. So in that ‘change and churn’ there are many leasing opportunities for agents […]
There are many buyers waiting in any property market for the good quality stock to be released. When you have that new investment property listing coming up or about to be released, it is your ‘buyers list’ that will help you convert the opportunities faster. It is always worth remembering that most property purchases are […]
There are a few rules for improving your real estate business, and clients are at the centre of all things. It doesn’t matter if you are focusing on sales, leasing, or property management, the client connection model must prevail. The question then evolves about just how you connect with more new people. In one word, […]
The contents and images on this website are Copyright © 2010 – 2018 Business Class Training and its licensors. All rights reserved. © John Highman 2010 – 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the written material on this website/blog without express and written permission from John Highman and or Business Class Training is strictly prohibited.