- Sources of Market Intelligence
- 6 Tips for Pricing Your Commercial Property Management Fees and Services
- Commercial Property Agents - Questions to Ask a Seller Before You List and Sell
- How to Choose the Right Retail Tenants for Shopping Centers
- Commercial Realtors - How to Get More Exclusive Listings and Why You Should
- Key Performance Indicators in Commercial Property Management
- Finding Buyers for Commercial Real Estate Today
- Copywriting Strategies for Commercial Real Estate Marketing
- Free Commercial Real Estate Training Resources
There are certain things that produce better results than ‘average’ in commercial real estate brokerage over time. A steady brokerage strategy and consistent efforts personally will generally pull in contacts, listings, leads and opportunities. If you have been trying to grow your business base and client list, have a listen to this commercial real […]
When you are about to lease and or manage a shopping centre, there are things to understand and get under control. All facts require full investigation and documentation. In saying that, an active tenant mix and customer base in a large shopping centre can complicate and make more urgent those investigations. So where can you […]
When it comes to winning sales listings in commercial real estate today, the best way to do so is from a base of facts. Those facts are then relevant and specific solutions that you know are aligned to the client’s property situation and challenge. They should be specifically matched to the location, the client and […]
In commercial real estate sales and leasing, there are client categories that should be concentrated on. In most towns or cities there are some good people to connect with as prospects and future clients. This chart will help you understand the four segments of client activity and the matters to review in each case.
In commercial real estate brokerage, there are some reliable and stable opportunities that you can tap into most of the time in sales and or leasing of properties. The seasonal sales and leasing opportunities are always active; the actions and market factors just shift from landlord to tenant, and seller to the buyer. So, the […]
The contents and images on this website are Copyright © 2010 – 2019 Business Class Training and its licensors. All rights reserved. © John Highman 2010 – 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the written material on this website/blog without express and written permission from John Highman and or Business Class Training is strictly prohibited.