In commercial real estate leasing at this time, the abundance of vacancies makes it a challenging to find a tenant. Landlords need to understand what tenants are looking for in a property and the types of deals that they’re doing.
This is where the commercial real estate agent offers specialist assistance based on real market knowledge. The critical information to be checked and monitored by the agent includes:
- The differences between gross and net rental
- The levels of incentive in the marketplace currently
- The amount of available space currently unoccupied
- If the amount of space which is coming up for new development
- The inquiry for new lease occupancy
- The methods of recovery of outgoings given the standard lease situation
- The best method of marketing the vacant tenancy given the current levels of enquiry
Even in a tough real estate market, there is enquiry for premises to lease. Businesses are looking for relocation or expansion or contraction. The best way to tap into this opportunity is to network and prospect continually as part of a business plan to build your territory as a salesperson and leasing specialist.
You can get more free tips for commercial real estate agents at http://www.commercial-realestate-training.com/