Marketing proposals are critical to winning commercial real estate listings in this market. It is remarkable just how poor some proposals are from some lesser experienced real estate agents.
When it comes to selling or leasing commercial or retail property, strategy and commitment are everything. The proposal from a real estate agent has to show that.
The clients that we work for today need all the ideas and help we can provide. A top proposal is an essential tool for a real estate agent; it is the only way a client can make an informed decision.
Here is what I would expect in a top marketing proposal from a real estate agent:
1. Market information and trends
2. Details of comparable properties that the subject property has to compete with
3. Examples of adverts and marketing tools that worked for other properties in the area
4. A selection of 2 or 3 marketing strategy alternatives with separate costings to select from
5. A detailed summary of the property in its current condition
6. Recommendations regards the best method of sale or lease.
A good proposal to sell or lease a property is all about the client and providing a solution to resolve the property pain or pressure.
You can get more tips for commercial agents at our website for commercial property training