In commercial real estate brokerage, there are plenty of things that you can do to canvas targeted markets and local people. Social media is one of the channels to work with and incorporate into your property activities. It is not the only channel of prospecting activity and communications but used in balance; it is effective and efficient.
When it comes to spreading the word regards your professional skills and relevance as an agent locally, you could mix your communications and prospecting activities into a matrix of strategies like the following:
- Use a telephone prospecting strategy that allows you to make at least two or three hours of outbound calls every day.
- Send specific emails and targeted letters to your VIP list.
- Drop your business card into the local businesses logically and consistently.
- Use case studies relating to completed transactions when it comes to sharing information and property results locally.
- Use two or three social media channels where you can produce and upload regular information easily.
Creating a top of mind presence in the target market is essential for the transactions and the property listings that you are looking for in the future. You want your prospects and clients to remember you at the right time. The question is, how can you engage with your target audience in a regular and ongoing way?
Keep Social Media Simple
Choose your media and marketing channels but not too many of them. When it comes to social media, you want to get the message out efficiently and frequently. Frequency is a big issue, and it is quite crucial in building an online presence.
Think about these questions. What information can you share with your prospects and clients? How will you share that information? The best way to do all of that is to adopt a strategy of the following:
- property updates for the location
- new listings coming into the market
- statistics relating to sales prices and rental
- demographic and road changes to the local area
The information that you share can be in a variety of ways, including PDF reports, case studies, charts, and statistics. Within your computer, tablet, or laptop, you have all your necessary tools to communicate effectively and professionally to your property market. Develop a strategy to do that at least two or three times a week. Use your social media channels as part of that.
Build Your Online Profile
Every commercial real estate agent should have a social media profile and strategy. As part of that, use a few social media channels to tap into your audience regularly. Here are some ideas to help with that.
- Choose three channels to use when it comes to social media activity.
- Have something interesting to say that is interesting and engaging.
- Be specific about target audiences when you send something out.
The best social media channels to use in commercial real estate brokerage are the following:
In promoting your ideas and your information into these channels, ensure that you are professional and not controversial. Send the right message when it comes to your image and all your communications.
You must be logged in to post a comment.