How can you close more property presentations and sales pitches? The pitches that we do as real estate agents in the one transaction are numerous. Think about these to name a few:
- Pitch to get a meeting with the property owner
- Pitch to get a listing opportunity
- Negotiate on the listing creation
- Sell the advertising package
- Attract the right enquiry
- Present the property to the buyer
- Negotiate and close on the buyers offer
- Negotiate with the seller regards the offer from the buyer
One of the real secrets in pitching your services or offering is to help put the client or other party in some degree of perceived control. In simple terms you give the client some options to consider around the key decision. When the client has options, they do not feel like they are being closed. The key decision becomes simpler and easier. I call this the ‘Option factor’.
The nature of the human mind and psyche is that it does not want to be forced or manipulated. You can use this ‘Option factor’ as a tool of negotiation in commercial real estate sales and leasing.
You can get more free tips and articles online for real estate agents at http://www.commercial-realestate-training.com/