As a commercial salesperson working on commercial investment property sales and leasing it is interesting to ask the question of just who are your best prospects to transact commercial real estate? If you do not know the answer then you are not prospecting enough.
Your best prospects are:
- Business Owners
- Property Owners
- Professionals such as Solicitors and Accountants
- For Sale By Owners
Add these questions below:
- Who are the people that struggle to know what the property market is doing?
- Who are property prospects that are suffering property frustration or pain with their property ownership or occupancy?
- What landlords have vacancy factors that are putting them under pressure?
- Who needs to expand or contract premises or investments?
- Who need to spread property risk and portfolio?
- Who needs land to develop?
All of these factors require a personal prospecting plan of one sort or another. When you do the business without a personal plan, things really do not happen fast enough. Here is a tip; use the above as a basis of creating your plan. Business will soon follow. Get more tips for real estate agents right here http://www.commercial-realestate-training.com/