In commercial real estate brokerage sales and leasing today, the clients that you know and work with are the foundation of your listings and commissions over time. Your client list has to grow in a continual way and that should be the ‘top priority’ of your working day as an agent.
Note: if you want more client contact ideas as an agent or broker, you can get them here in our ‘Snapshot’ program – its free)
Client Focused Questions
Here are some key client questions for you to consider:
- What is the best type of client for you to serve locally?
- How can you ‘stand out’ as the agent of choice in your region?
- Why should clients remember you as an agent when they need property help?
- Why are you a better choice than your competitors from a ‘broker’ perspective?
- What is your service approach to ‘exclusive’ clients and how is that special?
As you strive to build market share as an agent, these questions are quite important. Your database, and client interaction should be built around these core issues. Your answers to these questions should not be ‘generic’ if you are to capture a good share of the local property market and client base.
In this audio program by John Highman, you can learn some more facts about client contact and conversion in commercial real estate brokerage. You can get the audio below: