Here are some lead generation ideas for commercial real estate agents as they strive to gain better market share. This is from one of our commercial real estate training programs on prospecting.
- 6 Tips for Pricing Your Commercial Property Management Fees and Services
- How to Improve a Career in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- What Should You Look For in a Commercial Tenant?
- How to Read Commercial and Retail Tenancy Leases
- Tenant Move In Checklist Investment Property
- 6 Tips for Qualifying a Tenant in Commercial Real Estate Agency
- Sources of Market Intelligence
- Secrets to Listing Success in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage - Appointments in Huge Capacity
- Commercial Property Agents - Questions to Ask a Seller Before You List and Sell
Winning commercial property management appointments is not all about lowering fees for clients that simply want a ‘service for nothing’. If you were to accept too many of those clients into your property portfolio, the integrity and strength of your real estate business would decline. It is better to leave ‘low paying’ property management clients […]
In commercial real estate brokerage, some clients are more valuable to you, and those clients should be segmented off and communicated with differently. In that way, you can build higher levels of conversion with better classes of property and transaction activity. Think about these questions: How many VIP clients or prospects do you have now? […]
In commercial property management, the tasks of managing the property and the contained tenants can be complex, demanding, and overwhelming. The fact of the matter is that many property managers are ‘swamped’ with both work and the pressures of the day in managing too many properties. The whole issue can get more complex, and that […]
A career in commercial and retail property leasing can be very rewarding if you focus on the market segments of landlords and tenants separately. Either client base can give you opportunities in property leasing. The larger corporate tenants are always on the lookout for specialist leasing help. You can work for them as a tenants […]
There are all types of negotiation pressures that we move through every day. Commercial real estate brokerage is full of decisions and discussions. Many people have fixed views on desired outcomes when it comes to property. It directly follows that we all should be refining and practising our negotiation skills on a regular basis. Why […]