In this weeks podcast I have covered a number of topics that feed into leasing and property management activity. There are 6 parts to this weeks program.
- How you can adopt a ‘robotic’ approach to commercial real estate brokerage and why that may be helpful to your career as an agent or broker.
- What you need to know about commercial real estate prospecting and how to approach the process successfully.
- How to understand and use the rental structures of leasing in property performance.
- Why vacancies are an opportunity for brokers today and what you can do about that.
- Establishing a blueprint approach to tenant advocacy work as an agent or broker.
- The 5 important rules to cold call prospecting in property today.
These are commercial real estate training programs by John Highman. You can get more tips and ideas about commercial real estate brokerage from our eCourse ‘Snapshot’ right here.